The Secret Society
Check out the menu, and your closest store, keep an eye on your loyalty points and present your phone to claim your freebies!
1. By registering and/or using your Spudbar Secret Society of Spud Card, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
2. The Secret Society of Spud points are redeemable for Spuds and Salads off the menu including seasonal Spuds and Salads to a maximum value of $14.60 and create your spuds and salads to a maximum value of $14.40 (subject to maximum price of menu items at our Wintergarden store). Any extra or additional toppings will be charged accordingly. Spuds from our snack range will not be included in the Loyalty Program.
3. Every Spud and Salad off the menu including seasonal Spuds and Salads and create your spuds and salads up to the value of $14.60 (subject to maximum price of menu item at Doncaster and Wintergarden store) ordered will be rewarded one point on the Secret Society of Spud card. Every 11th Spud or Salad ordered will be redeemed as free.
4. Points will not be awarded in association with any other offer or discount. Point balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. The Secret Society of Spud Club is open to any individual, of any age, but is limited to one (1) Secret Society of Spud Card per customer.
6. While every effort will be made in store to ensure Secret Society of Spud Points are correctly awarded, Spudbar takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points onto the Secret Society of Spud Card.
7. In the case of a lost or stolen Secret Society of Spud Card; Members should visit a Spudbar and request a new Secret Society Card. They can log onto the registered members section of the Spudbar website (spudbar.com.au/sss) where they can Transfer their existing card information including Secret Society of Spud Points, to their new card by submitting their details. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card; however Spudbar will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used. If a Secret Society of Spud Card is lost or stolen, the member is responsible for logging onto the website (spudbar.com.au/sss) to perform a lost card process and transfer all existing Secret Society Points to a new Secret Society Spud Card.
8. We reserve the right not to accept a Secret Society of Spud Card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
9. Secret Society of Spud Members are entitled to a free Birthday spud or salad off the menu or a create your own spud or salad to the value of $14.60 (subject to maximum price of menu item at Doncaster and Wintergarden store, any extra or additional toppings will be charged accordingly) on the day of their birthday or 2 days either side of their actual birth date upon presentation of their Secret Society of Spud, confirming their date of birth registered on the card matches the date of visit to the store. This free Birthday Spud or Salad cannot be redeemed on any other day regardless of external circumstances including but not limited to public holidays, store closures etc. This free Birthday Spud or Salad is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Spudbar do not take responsibility for incorrectly entered birth dates during the registration process.
10. No fees will be charged by Spudbar for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Secret Society of Spud Card.
11. Should a password be lost or forgotten, members should go to the registered members section of the Spudbar website (spudbar.com.au/sss) where they can enter their email address and click on ‘lost password’. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address.
12. Spudbar reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of the Secret Society of Spud Member program at any time by notifying members through email or website.
If you have registered a card before, you can’t register another card to the same email address. If you have lost your card, log into your Secret Society of Spud account and follow the prompts in the “lost card” section.
Still not working, make sure you have checked the instructions on the log in page about correct prefixes and verification codes.
Still not working…then email us at email@example.com and we will fix it for you!
I have changed my details…
All the details you gave us when you registered can be changed. Log into your Secret Society of Spud account, head to the profile section, change your details and hit save!
Where are my points?
If you have any points queries or problems, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your card number and as much information about the points you are missing as possible including- the store you visited, date and time.
Please remember that you don’t receive Secret Society of Spud points for drinks, desserts, Snack Spuds or in conjunction with any other discounts.
What are points?
For every Spud you buy, you get one point. This does not include the Snack Spuds or in conjunction with any other offers.
Points only apply for full priced spuds and not where Secret Society of Spud is excluded.
When can I get a free Spud?
If you have 10 or more points, then you are ready for your free Spud! You only need 10 points to get your freebie! Free Spud does not include any add on toppings and to value of $14.60 (subject to maximum price of menu item at Doncaster and Wintergarden store) for a create your own spud.
Is there a limit on points and do they expire?
You can collect as many points as you want to and points have no expiry date, so you are free to accumulate and use when you want to!
I have a paper Spud stamp card…how do I get my points put onto my new card?
Yes you can get them on your new card!
We can credit them onto your new Secret Society of Spud card. Hand in your old card into one of our Spudbar stores along with the card number of your new Secret Society of Spud card, verification code and full name. We will transfer the points over with 5 working days. But remember you will need to register your card before you redeem your free spud!
Send us an email if you have any questions at email@example.com
Lost/stolen/broken Secret Society of Spud card!?
Don’t stress! Your Secret society of Spud account has a special way of letting you easily register your new card AND keep your points!
1. Log into your Secret Society of Spud account
2. On the left you will see “I have Lost My Card!”, click on this section
3. Type in your new card number – it will begin with SPD
4. Type in your verification code (if you have a Zero, make sure you don’t put in the letter “O”)
5. Enter your email address and Secret society of Spud password and click save
6. Open your email and click on the link that would have been sent to you
7. Your Secret society of spud account should now show you a message saying “Transfer completed”